Illusion of the Smiley's Illusion of the Smiley's

Nice Work

There's not alot of new content out thats actully worth looking at, but you have somthing good, as "that-n00bie-man" had stated you have somthing and you should take it on board and create somthing good with it.

Popesture responds:

Ok Thanks dude. I shall check out this "that-n00bie-man"

Mario's 20th anniversary Mario's 20th anniversary

Wonderful Work

I thought that was absoultly wonderful. Very nice artwork, and great transitions through collaberations. Audio was good and it had an overall good vibe. I would have liked it to be longer and a remixed song would have been good to use, put you pulled it off great.
Very good work indeed.

Own3d [5] Own3d [5]

Yay More!! :P

Hey way to go Andy, keep up the work!!!

Eg-g responds:

thnx. do i know you?

::Alien Attack 2.0:: ::Alien Attack 2.0::

Nice

I loved the audio!! Graphics were nice and smooth, But you could have improved the shooting, but all in all, Great Worl!

Sonic Boom Town Sonic Boom Town

Wow!!!

I don't think that theres much to say that the next thousand users won't, but that is awsome!

Great Work, Instant Classic!

Make a Spinning Cube Tut. Make a Spinning Cube Tut.

Wow!

Thats awsome, but you didn't have to keep using the word n00b, i think that word is ugly, it just looks nasty, but dont mind me, At least I now know how to draw, Spinng Red Cubes!!!

SpinningCubeClock responds:

lol I used n00b twice! It's not that much! But yeah i don't like it either. What else could i hav sed tho?

Sonic 1 Green Hill Zone Remix Sonic 1 Green Hill Zone Remix

Very Nice

So far it seems that this is the first sonic remix with any effort put into it, good job!! I think it was done very well!!

Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix) Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix)

Not Bad

Hmmm, this sounds more like a converterd midi, and it's not really a trance remix, the original song is trance, theres not much difference between them. Don't get me wrong, I love the Twinkle Park theme. It's one of my favourite songs from Sonic, and I have taken the time to remix it myself but i stick to midi files.

If you want a really good remix of this song there is one at Overclocked Remix, heres the link http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00982/. But none the less a very good attempt.

Sonic 3 | Ice Cap | Trance Mix Sonic 3 | Ice Cap | Trance Mix

Not Bad!

Not a bad remix, although it sounds more like a midi, but good effort!