Illusion of the Smiley's Illusion of the Smiley's

Nice Work

There's not alot of new content out thats actully worth looking at, but you have somthing good, as "that-n00bie-man" had stated you have somthing and you should take it on board and create somthing good with it.

Popesture responds:

Ok Thanks dude. I shall check out this "that-n00bie-man"

Mario's 20th anniversary Mario's 20th anniversary

Wonderful Work

I thought that was absoultly wonderful. Very nice artwork, and great transitions through collaberations. Audio was good and it had an overall good vibe. I would have liked it to be longer and a remixed song would have been good to use, put you pulled it off great.
Very good work indeed.

Own3d [5] Own3d [5]

Yay More!! :P

Hey way to go Andy, keep up the work!!!

Eg-g responds:

thnx. do i know you?

Own3d [1] Own3d [1]

Hahaha

ohhh, that was a good quick laugh, nice work ;)

Eg-g responds:

thnx

New Guy On The Block New Guy On The Block

Nice work!

Wow, i was impressed i thought it was going to be another stupid clay show, but wow, first i was impressed that it was watch able without the boredem but then next it was funny, thats some great work. But with the audio you could have improved on the voices a little and try to remove some off the static. Well at least the plot was nice and over all the animation was smooth and well thought out,
Keep up the work!

KlydeTheKoopa responds:

I know my voice acting sucks balls, I fixed the static though

Flying Through The Zone Flying Through The Zone

Great Work!

Wow, that was an amazing flash, I don't think i have ever herd such an amazing audio combined with a flash ever! The animation was just wonderfully smooth, I think that was one of the best ones i have seen in a long while, Awsome work! Keep it up!

Renegade-Hamster responds:

*grunt*

I'm keeping it up...

*grunt*

Phew. How long do I have to keep this up?

The Retardeded The Retardeded

Nice work

Haha i htought the start of the flash was funny, around until the end it wasn't that bad some of the voicing could have been better, but other then that, it's worth watching, i hope you make a sequal i want to know what happens to the reatard!

Starcraft Homeworld remix Starcraft Homeworld remix

Great Work!

That was a great flash, and the choice in audio was really great, although the animation could have been smoother i think it was an really good all around flash!

LegolaSS responds:

well neonillisuion, thanks for your comment, i know that the animaton isnt top notch but keep in mind this is only my second flash, so i hope my future ones inprove... mabey addin some FBF with the same graphical output... chow.

jackson in the box jackson in the box

Wow

Wow, that was really well done, the animation was execllent and so were the voices, it was really enjoyable. And i absoultly love the audio, it was so awsome!!
All around, great work, and i would to see another animation from you!!

rufus Tetris Trouble rufus Tetris Trouble

Ha!

Ha, i liked it, i loved the audio, it was great, there wasn't much plot but i lliked the idea, good work!